Thursday 26 July 2018

Once more up the Creek!

Well, while the weather is this hot and sunny we Morgan drivers have to make the most of it and I am pleased to notice that Kenneth Nilsson, my Morgan chum in Sweden, seems to be enjoying the same weather as us so I am sure that he will be out and about in his lovely Roadster.


Can you see where the name is now!
But I digress! The main reason for my drive was for my two sisters' benefit....do I really mean that? Anyway they wanted to know precisely where I had placed the name of our mother on the car, so it was a good excuse to take some photographs somewhere a bit more photogenic than our garage drive.

Oh and what a lovely drive it was today.  Everything off of course (sidescreens and hood I mean!) the wind whistling around my ears and the lovely sound of that exhaust....gorgeous!


Shard Bridge in the extreme background
I have a keen interest in boats and it was nice to get down to our local, former Roman harbour at Skippool Creek again and see a few, many of them hulks, but never mind they make good photographic material.

I commend the purchase of one to all of you!
On my return, a welcome glass of ice cold beer opened with one of the best Christmas presents I have been given...a Morgan bottle opener,
which, as you can see, attaches itself very handily to our cooker in the kitchen by the amazing force of magnetism!

I recommend one to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment