Sunday 27 November 2016

Up the creeks again!

It was late morning when I thought, sod it, let's get out for a quick spin.
The day was a little warmer than it had been for the previous couple of days, a wintery sun was shining, so some serious top-down motoring was in prospect.
Wardleys Creek

The roads were fairly dry during our little pootle, a relief because I do not like driving through 'unpleasantnesses', a term I use for anything that will dirty the car and demand additional cleaning.

The drive took us once again to local creeks off the River Wyre, which are situated just a few miles from home.
Just testing the telephoto lens.
As well as giving the Morgan a good run, so important during the winter lay up, it offered the opportunity to test a new aquisition, a rather lovely little Sony camera, ideal for travelling, that would make a change from my lumpy Canon SLR.
Skippool Creek

                                                                                 
We thoroughly enjoyed our drive and I live in hope that one day soon my lovely wife will take the wheel of the Mog for the first time! How can she resist driving this little beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment