Tuesday 5 November 2013

The Blind Piper!

At last, the website of the 'Blind Piper Pub' in Caherdaniel is up and running www.blindpiperpub.com and our Morgan appears in the banner, 12 images in.

My wife and I are delighted, as we have so many happy memories of our holiday in Kerry with the Morgan and it was fortuitous that, on one of our visits to this delightful tavern, we parked outside and Vincent Hyland just happened to be taking shots of the pub for the new website.
The Blind Piper pub
Vincent is a local artist and naturalist, as well as a lovely chap, and I suggest that you have a look at the following websites  www.ayearinkerry.com and www.vincenthylandartist.com  which I think will truly give you a sense of the magic that is the wild coast of Kerry and encourage you to visit.
No caption necessary really!

The full story of our visit to this fabulous area can be read in my blog '4/4 to Kerry'.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! What an honour to appear on the Puds Website. You obviously made a great impression on the owners. I remember reading about your trip.

    I would love to do the Coast of Ireland and in the Morgan but it would have to be Solo as SWMBO would want to do it in more comfort.

    ReplyDelete