Monday 24 October 2011

How the Morgan love affair began!

I am completely new to blogging and have relied on one of my son-in-laws to assist me during the last couple of days in setting the thing up. He has now gone home so anything could happen from now on!
My eldest daughter has been suggesting that I should put fingers to keyboard for a long time, knowing that over the last four years I have written a couple of articles that have appeared in the Morgan Sports Car magazine 'Miscellany' and have a propensity to responding vigorously by letter or verbally to any organisation or individual with whom I might have issue.
Anyway, as far as the Morgan is concerned the following item appeared in the May 2008 issue of 'Miscellany' and as you will read, marked the very beginning of the affair. Sorry if there are certain thoughts that overlap the first item I posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment